Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hi there,

It's been a little while since I updated my blog.  Mum has been struggling with me because I didn't understand exactly what she wanted when she asked me to wait in front of the jump and I kept jumping up on her and grabbing her coat, so she decided it might be a good idea to go back to the critical core games of Recallers.  Over today we did these in the garden.  


Crate Games

Walking with Mum in RZ 

Collar Grab
In this game Mum practised restraining
me on my collar as well because I get very
silly doing this when we have a toy and I need to
learn to do this whether with food or a toy.

This is me doing my favourite trick
Sit Pretty
I am really clever because I stay in my Sit Pretty
even when Mum throws lovely treats, like little
pieces of steak all around me.

And this video shows that I can play tug without actually
climbing all over Mum when she asks for the tug and then a sit.

No comments:

Post a Comment