Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Well we had some fun today again - get to do loads with the Say Yes to Contacts Course with Susan Garrett.  Today we practised with me needing to nose target to a piece of plexi glass, and I managed well and we even got to the point where Mum didn't have her fingers over it.  I was pretty good too because when she dropped treats not onto the plexi I manage not to take them!



Then later on we played in the garden before Mum had to take Grandma to get new frames for her glasses.  She broke these when she fell over on Sunday.   I just didn't want to have to wait at first, but finally I gave in. I love the seesaw and have done it without chairs and tables, but the reason we are doing this, is to check that I don't get scared and slow down at its pivot point.  I don't care about that at all!


We played crate games too.  I'm not used to using Ponto's big soft crate but it is safer for me to run fast into.


Finally, we played chasing around a post, one day Mum says I will be running down the dog walk, getting my contact then racing to this funny looking post and tight turning around it.  Today is just the beginning.


No comments:

Post a Comment