Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday today and Mum and I have already played a lot of games, I found walking on lead downstairs at heel or side and going back up easy - Mum was pleased.   Yesterday I did some jumping in the garden.  Ponto had a quick go too, she's at the beginning of the video.  Really Mum videoed this because she is practising her Front Cross and she realised how flappy her arms are when she watched this.  We're going to have another go today.



First though, I'm having a nap while Mum works really hard to get the skeleton argument for her assignment for her MA.  She has chosen to do: Jane Eyre and Wide Sargasso Sea are both hybrid texts, which sounds pretty complicated to me, but she has read loads and is going to use arguments by Bakhtin, Bhaba and Spivak she says.

Enough for now, I'm going to sleep for a couple of hours, then it will be time for a long walk at the beach.

See ya
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment