Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hello again

Today it has been pouring with rain all day.  We only went for a short lead walk today because it was so cold and wet but Mum was so pleased with me because I hardly pulled at all and only needed her to stop a couple of times even though all the three big dogs were with us, usually it is me an Mum on my own.  

We played indoors as well today then Mum compiled these little videos of today, yesterday and the day before of each game.   The first one is hand targeting, the second is me on the travel plank and it was so wobbly because it was on the wobble cushions, the third was a make do plank across with a table (we used dog beds) at each end.  That was a bit springy but didn't faze me at all.  Hope you enjoy watching the show.

Wonder what we'll do tomorrow.

Bob





No comments:

Post a Comment