Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Good morning!

Thought I would catch up on what I have been doing over the last week.  I really enjoyed agility training on Thursday and ran very fast through the tunnel and over three jump bumps.   Ponto was very naughty at agility though because she got the scent of something in the grass before she went in and just would leave it alone.  She must feel very secure at agility now because she is a nervous sort of girl and she had the confidence not just to be Miss Goodie Two Shoes.

On Saturday Mum went out early in the morning and left all of us with Grandma for the whole day.  I didn't sleep once, I wanted to know what had happened to Mum.  Grandma was very tired by the time Mum got back from her DaySchool for her MA.   She had had a good time though and I went to sleep very soon after she returned, I'd been so busy watching out for her all day I was quite worn out.

Yesterday we had a walk at St Catherine's Hill for a change.  Oooh I enjoyed all the new smells.  We played too, I played figure of eights around trees and fetching my ball.  All this near where someone else's Mum was whistling endlessly for her two doggies to come to her.  I wasn't distracted at all.  When the Samoyeds finally returned I had a great game with one of them.  She was only a year old, so liked to play with me.  We walked together to the pond and then had a drink.

Today, Mum is busy typing up her notes on Bahktin this morning before we get to go out.  Wonder where we'll go today.  It is very frosty outside and everything is hard and cold.  The garden smelled completely different.  Maybe Mum will take me to the Forest - who knows?

Until next time
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment