What went well yesterday.
- Training at Amy's - good jumping weaves and seesaw.
- Training from Pups to Perfection at the gate by Amy's so we generalised a bit from this morning's session. Ponto was a bit cheeky and kept just wanting the purple toy but I knew about toy switching okay.
- Mum finished planning the trick show for 4 December.
Plan for today.
- Ponto and I are going to do the Trick Show for the old people at the home today.
- I get to do my washing line trick again - we hadn't practised so I had a quick go this morning and was just brilliant at it. How on earth did Mum think I might have forgotten even if it is more than six months since I did this.
- And this afternoon we're going to have a good long walk no matter what the weather is like.