Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What went well today?

  1. I am getting excellent at getting in my suitcase both at home and away.  Did this trick at Amy's followed by my ringstack and then putting all four of my feet in a small food bowl.
  2. Also my check turns to 2 pnus were good at Amy's.
  3. Ponto had a lot of fun, especially when I was naughty and didn't come when Mum called so she left me alone in the field and trained Ponto in the barn - until I did come back of course.
Plan for tomorrow:
  1. I'm going with Mum to the rest home to visit the elderly people there and cheer them up. This is quite hard work as, as well as getting cuddles, I do all sorts of tricks too.
  2. Mum is going to do the weekly house blitz cleaning . . .
  3. We are going to try the threadle to backside blueprint game.

No comments:

Post a Comment