Thursday, November 20, 2014

What went well today?

  1. Mum put up four jumps in the garden so we could practise the handling we did at Amy's and I got it first time!
  2. We went to the beach for a walk with Barbara and Charlie.  I tumbled over on the pebbles and have a small cut underneath my left eye - but the whole walk was fabulous - had loads of fun.
  3. Mum ordered the DVDs from Richard Curtis's site.  She is getting really keen on doing more HTM with me and I just love it.
To do tomorrow:
  1. Practise our suitcase trick and start writing the plan for the Christmas tricks show at the Home on Dec 4th.
  2. Have a lovely 1-2-1 walk with Mum.  Dylan was very stiff on his front legs after our walk at the beach today so he will be going out with Ponto on lead tomorrow.
  3. Practise our start line stays and the handling from Amy - also do it from the other side - Mum will need to move the jumps round.

No comments:

Post a Comment