Thursday, November 13, 2014

What went well today?

  1. I went to the rest home with Mum and did my suitcase trick, four paws in a small food bowl and the ringstack amongst many other tricks as well as saying hello to all the folk there and putting big smiles on their faces.
  2. Mum gets irritated if I yap a lot but tonight I went into the kitchen and I barked loudly three or four times.  Mum got up from the living room to see what the matter was as she thought that maybe I needed to go out to potty.  However, when she put the light on in the kitchen she saw me standing near Percy who had the paw on the empty water bowl.  I knew Mum hadn't heard Percy banging on the bowl so I needed to tell her to refill the water.  As soon as she understood and picked the bowl up to fill it with water, I ran back into the living room and settled on my bed.
  3. Barbara from across the road telelphoned to say Chris wanted to see the dogs tomorrow, so that gives us another chance to play the suitcase game in another location before the fun show where we are going to use this in the best trick competition.
Plan for tomorrow:
  1. Like this morning we will do some more blueprint work.  Mum evaluated my understanding of Jump today and was pleased how I ran ahead and extended myself over the jump and forward to the PNU (well upturned dustbin).
  2. Go to Barbara and Chris's with Ponto and play the suitcase game.
  3. Mum needs to do the housework.

No comments:

Post a Comment