Wednesday, November 5, 2014

What went well today?

  1. Agility training at Amy's, turns out that Ponto is good at teaching Mum so she is better at handling on my turns.
  2. Recallers 5.0 coaching call really inspired Mum and gave us a chance to play the bacon and eggs game.
  3. Mum was very pleased at how I stayed calm and quiet on my bed while she showed Barbara how to play the first IYC games with Charlie.  His first choice of behaviour was to turn his head away, and it was fun.  Charlie is 12 and has never done any shaping at all before.
Plan for tomorrow:
  1. I got a bit nervous in the suitcase today so we are going to take it back into the den tomorrow.
  2. Mum is going to set up the sequence we were doing at Amy's and we will practise that.
  3. I'm going to work on getting my stand at a distance when I'm not on a bed or in the crate.

No comments:

Post a Comment