Friday, November 14, 2014

What went well today?

  1. We had a great time at Chris and Barbara's and I did my suitcase, ringstack and four feet in the foodbowl tricks.
  2. First thing Mum stayed on the patio and sent me to the weaves (a little way away) and I pushed through to the end at speed all inependently.  Mum was very pleased but as it was pouring with rain we didn't do anything else in the garden early.
  3. Later on when it was sunny before our beach walk we played blueprint games.  Mum needs to watch the video again when she says come and I wrap around the backside then check and join her.  Good thing about this is that we tried.
Plan for tomorrow:
  1. Work out tricks routine for the fun show and practise it.
  2. Mum to watch that video and we will try that blueprint exercise again.
  3. Ponto to continue with NBN exercises and PNU work.

No comments:

Post a Comment