Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hi again

I've been a bit lax in keeping you up to date with my life recently.  I'm 15 months old now and have learned so many things.  I won two competitions for best trick.  At one I took the clothes of the washing line and put them in the basket and at the other I began by putting my four feet in a little bowl, then Mum turned the bowl upside down and I pivoted on it to the left and right.  Mum then sent me of to sit on my wobble cushion, about 20 feet away and wait there while she crouched down, then she called me and I ran up and jumped onto her back.   When she released me, I did a sit pretty and smiled at the Judge!

But the thing I have learned best just recently are the weaves. Mum thought that using Susan Garrett's 2x2 method would be best.  We started this on 11 April and here is a video of our first very short session.


Today I did six straight weave poles for the first time.  There were other people in the garden, so more distractions than usual.  But I am proud of this first attempt.


We have such fun playing together, me and my Mum.

Until next time.
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment