Friday, June 14, 2013

Oh Mum is so excited because I can now do twelve weave poles!  We had our ups and downs, sometimes I was too excited to remember what I was doing, sometimes other dogs almost got in the way, and I still find it harder if Mum is at the other end of the poles and I have to go in from the left but we will be working on that. But just in case any of you have time on your hands (this video lasts 50 minutes) you can watch my weave training from Session One until I get to do the twelve poles.  Only four sessions were not videoed and these included two sessions when Mum and Amy put up two lots of six poles with a gap between them.  I hope you enjoy watching me and if your Mum or Dad is playing the 2x2 weave game with you, I might give you some inspiration by showing you how I got there, despite my mistakes here and there where Mum had to pay attention to what I was telling her and perhaps go back a step or two sometimes.


My Weave Training
Journey so far

No comments:

Post a Comment