Friday, September 26, 2014

Journal Day 2

Well we nearly didn't get to post on here tonight as Mum had computer problems with her video software but we got there in the end.

So what went well today?


  1. Check Checks and Lalas were good fun today - a few failures to help me learn but I did much tighter turns.
  2. A great walk in the woods where we also played One Call, Collar Grab and then did a bit of body awareness on a strangely shaped bench (video of this below).
  3. Start line wait practice.  I was still a bit yappy and determined to train Mum.  Oops, she repeated a command so I got my reward.  However I also did two or three nice ones just to please her.  Mostly on watching the video she realised her mistakes so that should help us a lot.
Plan for tomorrow:

  1. We are off to a trial and I am just doing one run in Jumping.  
  2. As there is a training ring at the trial, we will practise our start lines and contacts in there.
  3. And, of course, we will play lots of Recaller Games to get from A to B, and just for the fun of it anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment