Thursday, September 25, 2014

Journal entry 1

Hello again

Mum and I are going to try and keep this journal daily for at least three months.  We'll see, I know my Mum, she gets lazy sometimes.  Each evening we will tell you three things that went well today, and three things that we plan to do tomorrow.

Three things that went well today:

  1. This morning, although we didn't video it, I did some great start line waits in the garden, and a couple of close turn checks around the wings of a jump.  I also did a nice couple of lalas.
  2. Then Dylan, Mum and me all went to the vet's to pick up our advocate, and then we went on a long hike over Hengistbury Head.
  3. Later on today I played zoom zoom round my PNU, Mum was lazy and sat down while I did some weaves, and then all of us, even Percy who is old and not very well played crate games, racing from the bed (not visible in the video) to the crate and then back again.
Here are our three videos from this afternoon:

Lazy Weaves


Close up PNU



Crate Games Fun


Our plan for tomorrow is:
  1. I will practise start lines for my breakfast.
  2. Mum will take us out for another hike through the woods.
  3. We'll practise our mat work.

No comments:

Post a Comment