Monday, September 29, 2014

Journal Day 5

What went well today?


  1. Dylan and I had a great time with Mum at the park.
  2. At the vet's I got rather excited on arrival because I know the receptionist will always give me a treat.  I was good in the consultation room while the others had their vaccinations.
  3. Ponto was brilliant at looking at the other dogs at the vets then turning straight to Mum when she said "Yes".
Plan for tomorrow:
  1. We will play some zooms, lalas and checks with a PNU and a jump.
  2. Mum is going to take me for a walk all on my own to practise my loose leash walking.
  3. Mum is going to watch some more of the videos on Absolute Dogs and decide what else we might do.  We always do lots of tricks anyway because we both love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment