Saturday, September 27, 2014

Journal Day 3

Well we went to the trial today . . . .

What went well


  1. The drive there.
  2. Our games in the practice ring where I did a few great start line waits and some lovely weave entries along with a bit of jumping.
  3. My Mum kept to her determination that when she has made a plan for our run she sticks to it.  We were to have a great start line wait so that we would have a lovely entry into the weaves at obstacle 4. I didn't wait and I faffed around so Mum took me by the collar and we left the ring.  Now that might sound like something didn't go well, but it did.  It gave Mum great information that I find the overexcitement distracting, and also that she can keep to her determinations.


Plan for tomorrow:

  1. Go to the trial.
  2. Do two runs.
  3. Have fun! (Mum gets too serious sometimes and it puts me off because I know what she is thinking all the time).


No comments:

Post a Comment