Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Journal Day 6 (30 September)

Mum forgot to do our blog last night so she's doing it early this morning.

What went well?


  1. We had a lovely walk, just Mum and me, to the beach and the cliffs.  I was pretty cool on my lead and walked beside my Mum.
  2. Before Mum moved the jumps and tunnel to cut the lawn, we played start line waits, then some distance, me racing over two jumps and into the tunnel then back. Love fast games like this.
  3. Mum received a card from Sarah with a cartoon about start line waits, very funny, I'll ask her to scan it and put it up on here this evening.
Plan for today (1 October)

  1. Play calm markers with me and Ponto.
  2. Take me for my 121 training with Amy.
  3. Continue shaping me to put my paws on Mum's back and walk along with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment