Saturday, October 11, 2014

11 October

What went well today?

  1. I went across the road with Ponto to play with our neighbour.  It was pouring with rain and there was lightning and thunder as we crossed the road.  Neither Ponto nor I care about that at all.  The reason Mum took me across the road was so that I didn't have to stay with Percy and Dylan who get a bit upset by the thunder.  Grandma stayed with them.
  2. I did some really nice tight turns with check check at the jump.
  3. On our walk Mum added a couple of zooms round things after recalling me to her - that was great fun - because then she sent me straight off to see what interesting things there were to sniff out again.
Plan for tomorrow
  1. Mum has found out where we can go for a camp doing HTM - I am excited about that so we are going to continue practising me walking backwards and between her legs.
  2. The weather man says that at last we are going to have a day without heavy downpours in between the sun so Mum has to mow the lawn, then she is going to set up one of the H360 blueprint exercises for me to do out there - can't wait.
  3. We haven't decided where to go for our walk yet - I hope it is somewhere exciting, like Uddens Woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment