Friday, October 3, 2014

Journal Day 8

Well this week we have been resting a bit, but still doing quite a lot.  So what went well today.


  1. We started by playing a few shaping games for breakfast including my first go at getting inside a suitcase.  In the end I think my Mum wants me to hide in the suitcase with the lid down.

We also played putting my toys away in the basket.  Now I am usually very good at this but at the beginning I got confused and thought I had to get in the small basked with the toy - however, I soon realised what I was doing.




2. Our walk to Hengistbury Head was loads of fun, and we met a lady with a dog who thought I was really good.  Mum explained that we use Do Land type training and IYC and we gave her a card for Absolute Academy too.  Her dog was a mongrel, and seven years old, she thought he was too old to start training, but we let her know that wasn't so and Dylan and I enjoyed ourselves with him.

3. My Mum's new polo shirts arrived and she was very pleased with them.

Plan for tomorrow

1. Work some more on hiding in the suitcase.
2. Work some more on lalas and checks and jumps.
3. Work some more on contacts.

And Mum might also take either me, or maybe just Dylan, to a fun dog show.  As we don't know if there is a best trick there, she might just take Dylan so that he has a nice 121 outing with her and feels important.

No comments:

Post a Comment