Thursday, October 16, 2014

16 October

What went well today:

  1. Crate Games after I had stopped shouting at Mum.  Oops my naughty spots were playing me up a bit this morning, but then I settled down and we had loads of fun.
  2. I walked around my Mum while we were out in the park, both directions, getting the hang of that now.
  3. I was really good at keeping all four paws on the ground to say hello to people today.
Plan for tomorrow:
  1. We haven't had the weaves up in the garden for a while so we are going to play weaves tomorrow.
  2. We'll play at "dead" again as we haven't done this now for a couple of days.  Hope I remember what to do, but I expect I will.
  3. Mum is going to start planning our routine for the Christmas Tricks Show at the Care Home as we now have the date for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment