Thursday, October 23, 2014

What went well today?

  1. This morning we had loads of fun in the den, there are some videos of what we did below.
  2. Then we had a lovely walk and I played check check and lala round some posts and trees and Dylan and I both played "on" on a tree stump and then some retrieve on the playing field.  We also met our friend Charlie while we were out.
  3. Mum bought me a money box when she took her Mum out for lunch today.  It is a tin shaped like a London bus.  At the moment she takes the whole lid off and I pick the coins up from the floor and drop them in.  The first time the noise startled me for a moment but then I realised I'd done good 'cos I got a nice fishy reward so I did it again.  Now I am expert.
Plan for tomorrow:
  1. Mum is going to make the entry to my new money box a bit smaller so I will start to learn to find the hole to drop the coins in.
  2. Play matwork for our contacts.
  3. And, of course, we'll have a lovely walk where we will also play retrieves, waits and all sorts of other games.

No comments:

Post a Comment