Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday 13th October

What did we do today?

  1. Well we did what you can see on the videos below this morning.  It was great fun.
  2. I got into a suitcase, I rolled onto my side, "dead".
  3. I also did some check checks and lalas in the garden, very early but it was beginning to rain.
So our plan for tomorrow:
  1. Hopefully we'll go for a really long hike, yesterday we only went a short way as it was pouring with rain all day.   Mind you, we posted our letter off to book our Richard Curtis Camp too - I am very excited about that.
  2. Practise our dead tricks again along with lots of the other things I do.
  3. And Mum has to do the shopping, so that means she'll buy sausages and cheese and liver and make up some lovely treats with them for our playing over the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment