Thursday, October 30, 2014

Oops - Mum has missed a day or two again but I forgive her.l

Best thing happened for her yesterday was the H360 Coaching call.

Best three things that went well today.

  1. I went to the Rest Home with Mum and everyone loved me.  I was also very well behaved and Mum was so proud of me.  We kept being asked to do cop-cop - seems to be a crowd puller that trick.
  2. Then we went out for a walk with Ponto, Percy and Dylan. It was lovely and sunny and warm.
  3. When we had had a rest back home we played the first Blueprint games in the garden. Mum has videoed this but has not watched it yet.
Plan for tomorrow.
  1. Blueprint games.
  2. Get the painting ready for the guy picking it up.  Mum was glad she sold this one as it has funded lots of fun training camps and stuff for next year.
  3. Practise our trick routine for the upcoming fun show "Best Trick" class.

No comments:

Post a Comment