Wednesday, October 8, 2014

What went well today (7 October) - Mum is late doing the blog?


  1. We played get in the suitcase and Mum held the lid today so I had to push it to get in.  Here is the video of that. 
  2. We also practised me doing control behaviours at a distance, first in the den, then when we were out for our walk.   I am getting good at this but have a bit of trouble with "stand" at a distance - I understand "stand" but once up I want to go back to Mum.  We will have to think of a smart way of me holding my stand at a distance.
  3. Ponto is also learning to get in the suitcase and is doing quite well.  She puts all four feet in and a sit, and she has tried to lie down in it once.

Plan for tomorrow:
  1. We are going to try doing the suitcase with me pushing the lid up.
  2. Ponto is going to start learning to pick up a food bowl and put it into another food bowl.
  3. Dylan is going to start learning to get in the suitcase.  And I am going to agility training at Amy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment