Friday, October 10, 2014

9 October

What went well today?


  1. Me getting into the suitcase.
  2. Ponto, Dylan and I went with Mum to Badbury Rings.   Not many dogs there so Ponto wore her muzzle and ran free with me and Dylan.  We had a great time and only got a little bit wet in the rain.
  3. My PNU - Mum thinks I am getting far tighter going round this now.
Here is a video of me getting into the suitcase.


Our plan for tomorrow:

  1. Play the suitcase game again and take it downstairs to show Grandma.
  2. Mum and I are going out on our own today as Dylan and Ponto had a good time with us yesterday.  Percy, Dylan and Ponto will go out together later.
  3. Mum is going to bring a jump into the Den so when it is dark and/or rainy at breakfast time we can use one jump indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment