Wednesday, October 15, 2014

15 October

Well Mum forgot about us doing my blog yesterday - oops!

But what went well today?

  1. I am now going round my Mum like she's a post - she had taught me to go backwards round her - that's a cinch for me, but had totally forgotten about teaching me to go right round. I go behind and in between her legs, but I hadn't learned just to go round.  It was our fourth session today and the video of our playing is below.
  2. We went to Amy's for agility training.  Luckily it wasn't raining so we were out in the field rather than the barn.  Amy thought that my turn on a check check was good and Mum practised picking me up on the other side of a jump after I had raced through the tunnel.
  3. We watched an interesting programme on TV all about the secret lives of cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment