Friday, October 24, 2014

What went well today?

  1. I can now put the coins in through a smaller gap in my money box.  Mum is very pleased as I picked this up easily, but then I am very good a my ringstack and can also balance a ball on a cone so this type of thing is familiar to me.
  2. We played contact games, running along a thin long flat plank in the garden.  Alan, my Mum's youngest human child came to visit (he is a grown up) and he held me lightly in a restrain while Mum called me.  Loved that game.
  3. I also went for my walk to the beach with Percy today and we played on the sand.
Plan for tomorrow:
  1. A long walk for me on my on with my Mum.
  2. Practising the little routine we are going to do as "best trick" in a show near the end of November, including the suitcase.
  3. Have a quick weave game too in readiness for the trial on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment